Do you see a chart on this page? It can tell you how even is the collaboration on this page and how much you have contributed. Click on this bar to find out more!
The panel in the upper right area of each page tells you how much you or your collaborators have contributed to this page.
- Numbers in parentheses represent characters added by each member.
The numbers that precede them represent words.
- Numbers in the column NET represent words(characters) added to the current version of the page.
Numbers in the column GROSS represent words(characters) added to all versions of the page.
- The bar at the bottom of the panel indicates how even the collaboration of your group is.
- When the arrow is below a light box and the page frame is light-colored, one or a couple of the members are responsible for most of the contributions.
- When the arrow is below a dark box, all collaborators, including you, have added about the same amount of words(characters).
From Getting things done wiki style
To view the page your a looking for you need to log in.
THIS LINK WILL TAKE YOU TO PAGE Main Page